Monday, December 1, 2014

Auschwitz

As I updated my last blog post, I realized I still have a ton pictures from other places I've visited in 2014 that I still haven't posted, including Ukraine, Poland, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Cuba. I try to share my best photographs to take you there. Traveling is a lot of fun, but it certainly comes with headaches: long flights, expensive tickets, travel sickness...my goal is to make you feel like you were there yourself, minus the headaches. I hope I can capture the emotion and history that each location has to offer.

This post features pictures from a place that needs no introduction.



Double electrified fences. 



This is where they decided who lived and died: left or right. 



My guide said she once gave a tour to someone who recognized his suitcase.




So many faces. Too many faces.





These canisters contained the gas.


Looking up at where the Nazis dropped the gas canisters.






No comments:

Post a Comment